Chevrolet, site today, ask announced pricing for the all-new, malady 2010 Camaro. It starts at $22,995 MSRP for the V-6-powered LS model, and $30,995 for the V-8-powered Camaro SS (all prices include $750 destination charge). Customer ordering opened on Oct. 13, with production scheduled to start in first quarter of 2009.
“The wait is almost over,” said Ed Peper, GM North America vice president, Chevrolet. “The return of the Camaro gives sports car enthusiasts a reason to rejoice. It’s a 21 st century sports car with a distinctly American legacy“.
Built on GM’s new, global rear-wheel-drive architecture, the Camaro is offered in V-6-powered LS and LT models, as well as the V-8-powered SS. All models and powertrain combinations are matched with fuel-saving six-speed transmissions. Advanced technologies, including engines with direct injection and Active Fuel Management, enable a satisfying balance of exhilarating performance and good fuel economy.
Camaro product highlights also include:
• Sleek styling with heritage cues and 10 available exterior colors
• Four-wheel independent suspension system, including a 4.5-link rear suspension
• Four-wheel disc brake systems standard on all models, including four-piston Brembo calipers on SS models
• StabiliTrak stability control system and traction control standard on all models
• Family of 18-, 19- and 20-inch wheels
• Six standard air bags, including head curtain side-impact air bags and front seat-mounted thorax side air bags
• RS appearance package available on LT and SS, including HID headlamps with integrated halo rings, spoiler, specific taillamps and 20-inch wheels
• Bluetooth phone connectivity
• USB connectivity
• Remote vehicle starting system
• XM Satellite Radio
Source: GM via globalmotors.net