Meet the Fiat 500 Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari – the $47,000 (£29,600) Fiat 500!
But, why is so expensive! ? Well, according to Fiat, only 152 units will be made so will be very exclusive and will have a bunch of Ferrari’s livery, such as wing mirrors, front air intakes a Corsa Grey wheels all made from carbon.
Power for the special-edition model comes from a 180-hp 1.4L Turbo T-Jet 16v engine that is mated to an MTA (Manual Transmission Automated) with race-inspired steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters.
With such power, this little beat is capable to reach 100 km/h in just seven seconds
The car features a comprehensive list of equipment which includes:
• five airbags
• electronic stability programme (ESP)
• torque transfer control (TTC)
• Sport button
• power steering
• automatic climate control
• Xenon headlights
• Blue&Me hands-free infotainment
• Abarth leather steering wheel
• ‘Record Monza’ dual-mode exhaust
• Abarth Corsa by Sabelt seats
• 17-inch alloy wheels