The 550i Gran Turismo arrives in showrooms with an MSRP of $64, 725.
BMW today announced pricing for the first of its 5 Series Gran Turismo models to reach US shores. The 550i Gran Turismo will be available beginning December 5, 2009 with a base MSRP of $64, 725, including $825 Destination & Handling.
The BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo is a new interpretation of a classic concept offering, in this case, luxury seating for four or five in combination with remarkably flexible storage options. 550i Gran Turismo will combine the 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 engine with BMW’s first-ever 8-speed automatic transmission. With maximum output of 400 horsepower and peak torque of 450 lb-ft., the 550i Gran Turismo will accelerate from 0 – 60 mph in just 5.4 seconds.
The 550i Gran Turismo provides a luxurious travelling experience for five. The available Luxury Rear Seating Package creates the ultimate first class environment for two rear passengers. The unique dual-access tailgate offers the choice of a tradition trunk opening or full tailgate access to the generous rear luggage area.
A full list of options and packages may be found below.
2010 BMW 550i Gran Turismo Available Packages:
* Active Ventilated-seat Package $2,950
* Back-up Camera Package $750
* Convenience Package $1,900
* Cold Weather Package $950
* Driver Assistance Package $1,350
* Luxury Rear Seating Package $3,950
* Premium Sound Package $1,400
* Sport Package $4,200
* Nappa Leather Package $1,000
2010 BMW 550i Gran Turismo optional equipment:
* 20-inch wheels with mixed-sized
performance tires $1,000
* Power rear side window shades $500
* Integral Active Steering $1,750
* Multi-contour seats $1,300
* Satellite radio $350
* Rear seat entertainment system $2,200
* Smartphone integration $150
* 4-zone automatic climate control $500
* Ceramic finished controls $650
* Ski bag $150
* iPod and USB adapter $400
* Head-up display $1,300
* Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection $2,600