BMW of North America unveiled today a special edition M3 – the limited to 20 units only M3 Frozen Black Edition.
The 2011 Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupe features BMW Individual Frozen Black exterior paint with a deep metallic luster to accentuate the athletic lines of the legendary M3. On the inside, the model gets Novillo Leather with unique red-contrast stitching.
The Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupes ride on M3 GTS black wheels with red brake calipers and also feature gloss black exterior trim elements. Each unit will cost $79,650 (~€55,500), without the $875 destination charge.
Nineteen of the twenty Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupes will become available for delivery in late June 2011, and the production run will be completed by the end of July 2011.
Equipment List, Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupe:
• BMW Individual Frozen Black Exterior Paint
• Black Extended Novillo leather with Red Contrast Stitching on seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle console, and door pulls.
• Black M3 GTS wheels, 19” diameter with high-performance summer tires
• Red brake calipers
• Gloss black kidney grills
• Gloss black side-gill elements
• Gloss black exhaust pipe tips
Additional specified equipment from M3 catalog:
• M-DCT Transmission with Drivelogic
• Competition Package
1. Lowered suspension
2. Sport mapping for EDC/DSC
• Premium Package 2
1. Power folding auto-dimming mirrors
2. Universal garage-door opener
3. Power front seats
4. Carbon Leather interior trim
5. Interior mirror with compass
6. BMW Assist with Bluetooth
• Convenience Package
1. Anti-theft alarm system
2. Comfort Access keyless entry system
3. Park Distance Control (rear)
4. Navigation System
6. iPod and USB adapter
7. Real-time Traffic Information
• Heated Front Seats
• Satellite Radio with 1-year subscription
• BMW Individual Enhanced Premium Sound System