Chrysler recently introduced the “No Payments for 90 Days” Program for the 2011 and 2012 Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram Truck models.
The company also introduced other incentives such as cash back on several 2012 models, low financing rates for the last year’s cars that are still on the lots, and a $500 “Military Appreciation Bonus Consumer Cash” program for the American members of the military and their families.
If a customer wants to get into the free-90-days program, he has to get his loan through Ally Financial. The loan can be up to 5 years. The program is available until September 6th 2012.
Here are the incentives on 2012s:
• Chrysler 200 midsize sedan: $500 rebate
• Jeep Liberty SUV: $1,000 rebate
• Dodge Avenger midsize sedan: $500 rebate
• Dodge Journey crossover: $500 rebate
• Ram pickup: $500 rebate, possible additional $1,000 “Bonus Cash”
Additional summer clearance incentives on 2011s:
• Chrysler 300 or 300C: as low as 0% for 36 months or $2,000 rebate
• Dodge Charger: as low as 0% for 36 months or $2,000 rebate