Ferrari has launched yesterday its online configurator for the new FF.
The FF configurator let you to configure your dream car – there are available 30 exterior colors, 15 interior colors, four different wheel options (includingfive-spoke and two ten-spoke patterns) and many many other options that you can select.
The Ferrari FF configurator also provides an inside view of the sport, showing all changes in terms of upholstery and finishes instantly. How could it be otherwise, can choose a multitude of skin tones of the seats and interior trim , to be combined for parties. There is a choice of three kind of seats, which can be fully electrical and even ventilated. It is also possible to choose the colors for the rev counter, seat belts, carpets, dashboard and many more parts. A carbon fibered trim is also optional.
2011 Ferrari FF Specifications Sheet
- Configuration : 65º V 12
- Location : Front, longitudinally mounted
- Construction : aluminium alloy block and head
- Displacement : 6.262 liter / 382.1 cu in
- Valvetrain : 4 valves / cylinder, DOHC
- Fuel feed : Direct Fuel Injection
- Aspiration : Naturally Aspirated
- Gearbox : Dual Clutch
- Drive : All wheel drive
- Weight : 1790 kilo / 3946.3 lbs
- Length / Width / Height : 4907 mm (193.2 in) / 1953 mm (76.9 in) / 1379 mm (54.3 in)
- Power : 660 bhp / 492 KW @ 8000 rpm
- Torque : 683 Nm / 504 ft lbs @ 6000 rpm
- BHP/Liter : 105 bhp / liter
- Power to weight : 0.37 bhp / kg
- Top Speed : 335 km/h / 208 mph
- 0-60 mph : 3.6 s