Ferrari FF runs on Bio-ethanol (E85) image

The Italian supercar with all-wheel drive, the Ferrari FF, can now be converted to run on bio-ethanol (E85) for the price of 2.000 USD.

We don’t exactly understand why would someone go ahead and buy a Ferrari FF just to make it run on corn gas for an extra 2.000 USD but it seems that there are all kind of people around us. And for those weird ones out there, an unnamed Ferrari dealer is offering a strange conversion for the FF model, which can go from petrol to E85 bio-ethanol for a modest 2k dollars.

The Ferrari dealer who will obviously not sell anything anymore is also saying that by converting the FF to run on bio-ethanol you will cut its emissions by 80 percent, because the other 20 percent are obviously made by cocaine users. So there you have it, if you own a Ferrari FF go ahead and convert it to bio-ethanol and than drink all the gas left in the tank. You can light a cigarette on the way too.

As a reminder, the Ferrari FF has been in production since 2011 and it’s powered by a 6.3 liter V12 engine, which is producing 651 horsepower and 683 Nm of torque (504 lb-ft), mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch semi-automatic transmission with paddle shifters. The 0 to 100 km/h acceleration time takes 3.7 seconds and the supercar is being sold for approximately 300.000 USD.