Jeep Wrangler is famous for its best capability as off road vehicle and is also among the most historically significant.
The first jeep vehicle that wore Wrangler badge was initially appeared in the year 1987. However, its roots date back to the 1941 Willy MB Army Jeep. Until the invention of the HUMVEE, this quarter ton vehicle took loads of the United States military through conflict after conflict.
Today, this Jeep is a favorite of all the off-roading crowds and has got some amazing modifications for its enthusiasts. This classic vehicle is been offered with a new life, new 2011 Jeep Wrangler body. With its outside capability, the vehicle now also boasts complete comfort inside.
It is the Hauk Designs, a young company that has got an opportunity to modify this legendary vehicle. In the off-road marketplace, most have heard about the name River Raider Off Road, which this full service company has taken aboard. Kenny Hauk of Hauk Designs has mentioned that River Raider’s custom designed and fabricated parts were too popular and customers were demanding for their Jeeps to be built by the company.
Accordingly, the recent business plan includes three different models, each holds countless options to choose from. All the vehicles and their designs are completely different as per the specs demanded by the customers. Each vehicle will possess a 2011 Jeep Wrangler in either 2 door or 4 door varieties. This vehicle has got a slant back top which is made by Master Designs.
Standard Exterior Options Include:
- Master Designs heat reducing hood
- Full undercarriage skid protection
- LED headlights and taillights
- 40″ Toyo open country MT Tires
- 20″ Raceline bead lock wheels with DOT Approved
- Steel differential protection
- Steel epoxy-coated bumpers with integrated license plate and winch -mount
- Epoxy-coated high clearance steel tube fenders
- Waterproof winch with remote control
- Wild boar fast-back T-Top hard top
- Solid billet door handles
- Fold-down tailgate with remote popper
- Rear steel crusher corners with integrated light housings
- Baja light bar with force 170 striker lights
This vehicle has also received some exceptionally well designed interiors from Hauk Designs. The major functional change that has taken place from inside is the addition of a roll cage from dom steel, which will protect the passengers during the event of a rollover. Besides, the fully reclining hand-stitched adjustable leather seats with seat heaters are the real advantage.
Standard Interior Options Include:
- PSC Hydro-assist steering system
- Epoxy lined interior
- Integrated on board air system
- Integrated navigation system with bluetooth
- Spod electronic system control unit
Different variants include different HEMI engines. Its 6.1 liter HEMI can produce 425 hp at 6,200 rpm and 420 lb-ft of torque at 4,800 rpm. Besides, customers can also enjoy its 6.4 liter HEMI as well as 7.2 liter HEMI that delivers 636 hp. Possibilities are more that Hauk Design will also add a supercharger to the engine that can make over 850 hp.