Juho Hanninen took victory the IRC Prime Yalta Rally in Ukraine, his record seventh win in the series.
The win also puts the Finn back on top of the IRC drivers’ standings and Skoda ahead of Peugeot in the manufacturers’ race.
Peugeot’s Bryan Bouffier won the final stage of the race but his efforts still left him nearly 12 seconds adrift of the Finn.
Andreas Mikkelsen was second quickest on the final stage to secure fourth overall, with Jan Kopecky coming third.
“It’s been a good weekend with no punctures and no mistakes. The car was working thanks to the team, really there were no dramas,” said Hanninen. “I was trying to stay on the tarmac and avoid the punctures. I might not have always given maximum on the stages because of this but I knew it would be a long rally. I used my brains this weekend.”
1. Juho Hänninen/Mikko Markkula (Škoda Fabia S2000) 2h27m06.6s
2. Bryan Bouffier/Xavier Panseri (Peugeot 207 S2000) +11.7s
3. Jan Kopecký/Petr Starý (Škoda Fabia S2000) +38.7s
4. Andreas Mikkelsen/Ola Fløene (Škoda Fabia S2000) +57.3s
5. Guy Wilks/Phil Pugh (Peugeot 207 S2000) +4m00.4s
6. Thierry Neuville/Nicolas Gilsoul (Peugeot 207 S2000) +5m01.5s
7. Toni Gardemeister/Tapio Suominen (Škoda Fabia S2000) +7m59.3s
8. Karl Kruuda/Martin Järveoja (Škoda Fabia S2000) +10m01.3s
9. Patrik Sandell/Staffan Parmander (Škoda Fabia S2000) +18m08.9s
10. Jean-Michael Raoux/Laurent Magat (Renault Clio R3) +21m42.9s