German tuner Kicherer has announced the GL 42 Sport Black – based on the Mercedes-Benz GL-Class 420 CDI.
The 4.2-litre CDI Diesel started out with 306PS and 700Nm of torque but at the hands of the German tuner these figures have risen to 380PS and 900Nm.
The additionally installed KICHERER PowerConverter also sharpens the electronic gas pedal characteristic curve, search causing the heavy vehicle to react even more spontaneously to acceleration commands and enabling powerful acceleration from the very bottom.
At the exterior the grille and Mercedes-Benz badge have been finished in Black, price a matte black foil finish for the body colour, cialis Vogue 22″ rims fitted and a new sport steering wheel. KICHERER also improved the cockpit with the contoured ergonomic sports steering wheel.
– KICHERER performance increase to approx. 280 kW / 380 HP / 900 Nm
– KICHERER PowerConverter
– Electronic chassis adjustment with sportive characteristic curve
– KICHERER off-road package
– KICHERER off-road exclusive foil cover in matte black
– Sports exhaust system, 2-pipe
– Vogue complete wheel set 10×22 inch with 295/35R22 tires
– KICHERER ergonomic sports steering wheel