The buisness plan that Koenigsegg Group have for Saab Automobile includes a number of new models and goes all the way to year 2016 writes Dagens Industri.
The newspaper has got its’ hand on an internal document that was the foundation for the negotiations with both the EIB and the Swedish governement.
The document points to many new planned models, among thos a totally new eletrical powered Saab 9-3X that will be launched in 2012. Then there also will be hybrid-versions of the 9-5 and 9-3 on the market.
The owners promises, according to the buisness plan, to invest 6 billion SEK (about 595 millions EUR today) in product development from next year and onwards.
Koeningsegg’s secret buisness plan for Saab.
The 3 phases for Saab:
2010-2011: present phase
* 115.000 cars sold gives break-even financially
* Average price per car: 189.000 SEK
2012-2015: transformation phase
* 80.000 sold cars gives break-even financially
* Average price per car: 208.000 SEK
* New models including a 9-5 Koeningsegg Edition
2016 – : premium phase
* 65.000 sold cars gives break-even financially
* Average price per car: 280.000 SEK
* New models including a New 900