MWDesign unveiled a new tuning package for the BMW Z4 Roadster inspired by, well, golf.
The power delivery in this golf club inspired car has been increased with the help of an ECU upgrade, creating 400 horses and 569Nm of torque. Adequate airflow in and out of engine was key and this was done with the addition of an intercooler, diverter valve, charge pipe, bigger intake filters and Eisenmann Black Series quad exhaust.
Meanwhile proper handling is provided thanks to a mixture of Eibach and H&R suspension components, and optimal grip with Toyo tires.
• Dinan Stage II+ ECU Upgrade – power rating at 400hp @ 420lb.ft torque
• Eisenmann “Black Series” Quad Exhaust System + Midpipe
• Stett Performance Front Mount Intercooler
• Stett Performance Diverter Valves + Charge Pipe
• Race Precision Intake Filter
• AC Schnitzer Front Addon Spoiler with Custom Lime Green Vinyl Accents
• 3DDesign Matte Carbon Fibre Quad Rear Diffuser with Custom Lime Green Vinyl Accents
• 3DDesign Rear Spoiler
• Custom Carbon Fibre Front Lower Splitters
• OEM BMW Performance Front Kidney Grilles
• Custom Carbon Fibre Vinyl Exterior Accents with Primer Grey Bordering
• Custom Lime Green Painted Roll Bars with Plexi Wind Deflector
• Modulare Forged H1 20×8.5 F 20×10 R Wheels in Tinted Brushed Center + Gloss Black Lip Finish with Custom Primer
• Grey/Lime Green Accents
• Custom Tinted Brushed Aluminium Center Caps with Primer Grey Accents
• Toyo Proxes T1R 245/30/20 F 285/25/20 R Tires
• Eibach Pro Sports Springs with Reinforced Shock Mounts and Bump Stops
• H&R Adjustable Front and Rear Swaybars