Four additional Camaro models will debut as SEMA concepts, the Camaro Red Flash the Camaro SSX Track Car, Synergy and Camaro XM, each containing a blend of Chevrolet Accessories and new concepts from Chevrolet designers. Two Corvette concepts, the Z06X Track Car and Corvette Jake will debut, offering different expressions of the car’s track accomplishments.
It’s called the Red Flash Camaro and it’s based on the SS model. This special model features a Red Jewel exterior paint accented with gray heritage stripes and gray-accented 21-inch wheels.
Red Flash Camaro HIGHLIGHTS
• Red Jewel color
• Heritage hood stripes in gray
• Chevrolet Accessory high-wing rear spoiler (body color with black stanchions)
• Chevrolet Accessory ground effects (body color)
• Chevrolet Accessory 21-inch wheels with gray inserts
• Camaro badges with chrome edges and gray inserts
• Body-color antenna
• Ebony leather with titanium stitching and red accents on the seats
• Prototype Chevrolet Accessory racing-style steering wheel with flat bottom
• Red LED lighting in door trim
• Red footwell and cupholder lighting
• Chevrolet Accessory racing pedal kit
• Chevrolet Accessory floor mats and cargo mat
• LS3 6.2L V-8 with Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission
• Chevrolet Accessory air intake and exhaust systems
• Chevrolet Accessory engine cover in Red Jewel
• Chevrolet Accessory Hurst shifter with custom stone-color stitching on the boot and shift knob
The Synergy Series, emphasizing new approaches to accessory parts and customization. At SEMA 2010, the Synergy Series 2011 show car debuts to showcase the car that will be offered to consumers in the first half of 2011 as a special-edition model.
The Camaro Synergy Series 2011 model will begin production in the first quarter, in limited quantities.
Camaro Synergy Series HIGHLIGHTS
• Cyber Gray color (production)
• Chevrolet Accessory grille and ground effects package (production)
• 21-inch painted wheel (silver finish, optional for production)
• Body-color antenna
• Gray interior with red stitching on the seat, steering wheel, door panels, console lid, shifter boot, shift knob and headrest (production)
• Red instrument cluster and accent lighting
• Chevrolet Accessory interior trim kit in Silver Ice
• Chevrolet Accessory floor mats with red border and silver Camaro lettering
• Footwell and cupholder lighting
• LS3 6.2L engine and six-speed manual transmission (with 2SS only)
• Chevrolet Accessory Hurst shifter with red stitching
• Chevrolet Accessory engine cover in red
• Brembo brake calipers in red (with 2SS only)
• Pedders lowering kit (licensed Camaro accessory, not included in production package)
Chevrolet developed the XM/Accessory Appearance Package to provide new accessory and appearance options customized for the Camaro 1LT model. A production version of this package will be offered in the spring of 2011.
The XM Accessory Appearance Package is based on the Camaro 1LT model with the standard 3.6L direct injection V-6 engine featuring 312 hp and EPA highway fuel economy of 29 miles per gallon. The accessory package includes a rear spoiler, unique grille and Chevrolet Accessory 21-inch wheels. When it goes into production in 2011, the package will include a one-year subscription to XM Satellite Radio.
• Imperial Blue color
• Rear spoiler (package content)
• Chevrolet Accessory grille (package content)
• Chevrolet Accessory 21-inch polished wheels (package content)
• Chevrolet Accessory Heritage body side graphics in silver (package content)
• Black cloth seats (production)
• Chevrolet Accessory interior trim kit in Silver Ice (concept)
• Chevrolet Accessory floor mats with gray borders and Camaro lettering (package content)
• 3.6L V-6 direct injection engine and available six-speed automatic transmission (production)
• V-6 cold air intake system (concept)