/

Browse demolition project articles

Ford to demolish 25 percent of its former Wixom assembly plant


Ford Motor Company is tearing down about 25 percent of its former Wixxom assembly plant in Michigan. According to Ford spokeswoman Becky Sanch, the automaker is currently in sales negotiations on the property and the demolition is agreed upon by everyone involved. The City of Wixom has said the plant site is being razed „in preparation of a bright new future.” Ford ...
Read more

related more
spacer
spacer

More demolition project articles

Ford to Sell the Wixom Assembly Plant
Ford announced it will begin to sell parts of its Wixom Assembly Plant. The 317-acre Wixom Assembly Plant was closed in 2007 and now Ford has begun the first stage of ...

latest automotive news
Marko won bet by gambling on Ferrari – report
Mar.30 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Dr Helmut Marko left Sepang 400 euros richer -- by betting on a Ferrari. Germany's Sport Bild reports ...
Raikkonen has full support of Arrivabene
Mar.30 (GMM/Inautonews.com) After two races in 2015, Ferrari is happy with its driver lineup. Having struggled alongside Fernando Alonso last ...
Alonso upbeat after happy Ferrari moves on
Mar.30 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Fernando Alonso insists his first race with McLaren-Honda went better than expected. Earlier in Malaysia, the Spaniard told ...
Merhi keeps options open amid Manor uncertainty
Mar.30 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Roberto Merhi is having to keep his options open even after making his grand prix debut on ...
Ferrari says Mercedes still has best car
Mar.30 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Although disappointed, Toto Wolff had to chuckle late on Sunday when asked if Malaysia signalled the "end ...
Vettel to be father again – Ecclestone
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) All is well in the world of Sebastian Vettel. The German broke Mercedes' run of dominance on Sunday, ...
Malaysia announces new F1 race deal
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Malaysia will continue to host a grand prix for at least the next three years. As the chequered ...
No Hamilton contract news for ‘few more days’
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) The Malaysian grand prix weekend started and ended without Lewis Hamilton's new Mercedes contract being announced. The reigning ...
Wolff hopes Malaysia stops equalisation ‘nonsense’
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Toto Wolff on Sunday said he hopes Ferrari's breakthrough win stops the "nonsense" talk about equalisation. After Australia, ...
Dennis denies Alonso relationship breaking down again
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Ron Dennis has played down suggestions McLaren's relationship with Fernando Alonso is once again breaking down. In 2007, ...
Susie Wolff slams ‘all-female F1′ series idea
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Susie Wolff has slammed suggestions an all-female version of formula one should be launched. Alarmed at the current ...
Honda relying more on McLaren now – Boullier
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) McLaren and Honda are working hard to make their new works collaboration gel. Back together in 2015 after ...
Ecclestone regrets letting Manor return
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Manor appears to have lost the backing of Bernie Ecclestone, the most powerful man in formula one. The ...
Rosberg denies ‘blocking’ Hamilton
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Nico Rosberg protested his innocence on Saturday, amid suspicions he 'blocked' teammate Lewis Hamilton in qualifying. It is ...
Boss plays down ‘naughty’ Rosberg-Hamilton move
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Toto Wolff on Saturday played down suggestions the tension between Mercedes' drivers could be set to reignite. During ...
Hamilton asked FIA to explain Alonso crash – report
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Lewis Hamilton played an unusually forceful role earlier this weekend in the drivers' FIA briefing, according to ...
Alonso upbeat despite Ferrari resurgence
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) McLaren-Honda's all-champion driver lineup is putting a brave face on its situation. As in Australia, the two MP4-30s ...
‘No change’ after Pirelli’s China buyout – Hembery
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Pirelli's F1 project is "business as usual" despite the EUR 7 billion takeover of the historic Italian ...