/

Browse wolfgang durheimer articles

Durheimer says Bentley SUV to cost more than 130,000 GBP


Bentley’s boss, Wolfgang Durheimer, has recently announced that the company’s first ever SUV will be priced at more than 130,000 GBP. The upcoming Bentley SUV is being placed into the spotlights once again, after being caught on camera numerous times by our spy photographers and after being previewed by a concept version, named the EXP 9 F, a couple of years ...
Read more

related more
spacer
spacer

More wolfgang durheimer articles

The Design of Future Audis Will Be Different For Each Model
According to Wolfgang Dürheimer, Audi’s responsible for research and development, the automaker’s vehicles will differ more in design from each other. Audi’s sales are doing extremely well, with this year’s deliveries ...
Audi Makes Important Changes in Management Team
Volkswagen plans to increase Audi sales in China and lower the average age of its members, by changing several high-profile management members. Wolfgang Dürheimer, the current Bentley and Bugatti boss, becomes ...
Bentley EXP 9 F SUV to be redesigned in production form
The luxury car manufacturer Bentley is planning to redesign the EXP 9 F SUV Concept once the model will hit the production line, after being poorly received by the public ...
Bentley eyeing Maybach’s famous customers
British luxury carmaker Bentley is approaching rival Maybach's clients, who include Samuel L. Jackson, Jay-Z and King Juan Carlos of Spain, in order to profit from Daimler AG's ...
Report: Bentley planning SUV to boost sales
Bentley wants to boost its sales by at least a third by launching new products such as high-priced sport utility vehicles, its CEO announced. The luxury automaker will submit a proposal ...

latest automotive news
Vettel to be father again – Ecclestone
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) All is well in the world of Sebastian Vettel. The German broke Mercedes' run of dominance on Sunday, ...
Malaysia announces new F1 race deal
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Malaysia will continue to host a grand prix for at least the next three years. As the chequered ...
No Hamilton contract news for ‘few more days’
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) The Malaysian grand prix weekend started and ended without Lewis Hamilton's new Mercedes contract being announced. The reigning ...
Wolff hopes Malaysia stops equalisation ‘nonsense’
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Toto Wolff on Sunday said he hopes Ferrari's breakthrough win stops the "nonsense" talk about equalisation. After Australia, ...
Dennis denies Alonso relationship breaking down again
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Ron Dennis has played down suggestions McLaren's relationship with Fernando Alonso is once again breaking down. In 2007, ...
Susie Wolff slams ‘all-female F1′ series idea
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Susie Wolff has slammed suggestions an all-female version of formula one should be launched. Alarmed at the current ...
Honda relying more on McLaren now – Boullier
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) McLaren and Honda are working hard to make their new works collaboration gel. Back together in 2015 after ...
Ecclestone regrets letting Manor return
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Manor appears to have lost the backing of Bernie Ecclestone, the most powerful man in formula one. The ...
Rosberg denies ‘blocking’ Hamilton
Mar.29 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Nico Rosberg protested his innocence on Saturday, amid suspicions he 'blocked' teammate Lewis Hamilton in qualifying. It is ...
Boss plays down ‘naughty’ Rosberg-Hamilton move
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Toto Wolff on Saturday played down suggestions the tension between Mercedes' drivers could be set to reignite. During ...
Hamilton asked FIA to explain Alonso crash – report
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Lewis Hamilton played an unusually forceful role earlier this weekend in the drivers' FIA briefing, according to ...
Alonso upbeat despite Ferrari resurgence
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) McLaren-Honda's all-champion driver lineup is putting a brave face on its situation. As in Australia, the two MP4-30s ...
‘No change’ after Pirelli’s China buyout – Hembery
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Pirelli's F1 project is "business as usual" despite the EUR 7 billion takeover of the historic Italian ...
Malaysia not ruling out night race
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Malaysia is looking into switching to a night race format in the future. Organisers of the now 17-year-old ...
Schumacher’s stepbrother on Germanwings passenger list
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Michael Schumacher's step-brother was on the passenger list of the ill-fated Germanwings flight, it has emerged. The Berliner ...
Ferrari adds EUR 100m to F1 budget – report
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Ferrari is closing the gap to dominant Mercedes in more ways than one, according to reports. The fabled ...
Alonso role meant no Indycar for Magnussen
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Kevin Magnussen has admitted he let an opportunity to race in Indycar this year slide when Fernando ...
Next hurdle for Manor is 107pc qualifying rule
Mar.28 (GMM/Inautonews.com) After the silence of Melbourne, Manor finally got its engines running in Malaysia. The resurrected Marussia team cited ...