TomTom, today announces the availability of the TomTom GO 630, XL 330S and ONE 130 in Mexico. Devices in Mexico come with one year of map updates, so users always have the latest Tele Atlas map.
The GO 630, XL 330S and ONE 130 incorporate several key features to deliver the best navigation experience:
- Map Coverage – The devices come pre-installed with the most up-to-date maps of Mexico and the US. TomTom products feature maps from Tele Atlas, which in recent certified tests rated highest for quality and reliability. The maps cover hundreds of thousands of kilometers of roadways in Mexico’s top cities, including Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey and Puebla, and popular vacation spots such as Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco. The maps also include more than 100,000 Points of Interest.
- TomTom Map ShareTM – TomTom Map ShareTM is a unique map improvement technology that enables users to easily and instantly improve maps directly on their device*. Map Share users can also receive map improvements made by the TomTom community via TomTom HOME, TomTom’s free desktop software application, so their TomTom devices always has the most-up-to-date maps available.
- ‘Help Me!’ Safety Menu – TomTom’s exclusive ‘Help Me!’ feature gives TomTom users direct access to safety and emergency service information. The extensive ‘Help Me!’ menu includes information such as breakdown service numbers and directions to the nearest car repair service or hospital. Other safety features include automatic re-routing, timed driving breaks and menu accessibility options.
- Spoken Street Names – TomTom XL 330S users can benefit from turn-by-turn spoken street names. Instead of saying “turn right in 200 meters” the device will say “turn right on Reforma street in 200 meters.” This feature makes it even easier for drivers to keep their eyes on the road while navigating through busy traffic and convoluted roadways.
- Hands-free Calling – TomTom GO 630 users can benefit from enhanced hands-free calling via Bluetooth. This allows drivers to keep their eyes on the road and hands on the wheel while making phone calls in the car.
All TomTom devices also include preloaded Points of Interest (POIs), such as gas stations, restaurants and hotels.
TomTom’s products have the following recommended retail prices:
|TomTom ONE 130: 3,199 MEX Pesos|
|TomTom XL 330S: 3,999 MEX Pesos|
|TomTom GO 630: 5,499 MEX Pesos|