These are the top ten best selling cars in United States in July.
1. Ford F-Series: 49,314 vehicles sold: Ford remains at the top with the F-Series. For more than two decades, Ford F-Series trucks were the bestselling vehicle in the United States, and the F-150 still retains a title it’s held for over thirty years America’s favorite pickup truck.
2. Toyota Camry: 29,913: The 2013 Toyota Camry comes with a new design of previous models, redesign of almost every component to make a better end result in terms of comfort and security.
3. Chevrolet Silverado: 28,972: Whether you know trucks or not, the Chevrolet Silverado is likely a familiar vehicle; in a huge swath of variations, it’s the tool of choice for those who need to get things done. For the 2013 model year, the Chevy Silverado 1500 and its Hybrid variant receive a few minimal changes — the most notable of which are three new colors, including Deep Ruby Metallic, White Diamond Tricoat, and Blue Topaz Metallic.
4. Honda Accord: 28,639: Accord, the brand’s flagship model, edged back ahead of Nissan’s Altima in July after trailing its rival for more than a year. Nearly all Honda Accord models are well-balanced cars that are good at just about everything.
5. Nissan Altima: 26,602: After four highly successful generations, the venerable Nissan Altima enters its fifth generation as a totally new vehicle for 2013. The 2013 Altima arrives with a choice of a newly redesigned 2.5-liter four-banger that puts a surprisingly peppy 182 horses to the highway — or a more forceful 270-hp version of Nissan’s revered 3.5-liter V6
6. Honda Civic: 25,004
7. Dodge Ram: 23,824
8. Toyota Corolla / Matrix: 23,640
9.Ford Fusion: 23,326
10. Ford Escape: 21,572