German tuning specialist MEC Design is back with a brand new package for the W219 Mercedes-Benz CLS 500.
This time, pilule the tuning package actually targets the car’s visual appearance mostly, while offering a few light technical modifications.
Looking menacing in matte black, the model has an aggressive body kit with modified bumpers with LED fog plus day lights, head light units with a black background finishing, LED mirror covers, a carbon fiber rear diffuser and a trunk-mounted spoiler. Other goodies include a suspension lowering module, a stainless steel sport exhaust system and 20-inch matte black alloy wheels.
On the interior, the Germans installed a carbon/leather steering wheel and new floor mats.
• MEC Design Bodykit 2Face (front bumper with LED fog + day lights, rear bumper with carbon fibre “Extreme” diffusor, side skirts with LED, 3 piece trunklid spoiler, rear window spoiler)
• MEC Design wheels mecxtremeIII 1pc in Full Matt Black finish 10,5×20 (4,5 inch lip) tires 285/25 ZR 20 all around
• MEC Design Electronic Lowering System module, adjustable
• MEC Design 4 pipe stainless steel exhaust system, sound version Apocalypse
• MEC Design carbon/ leather steering wheel
• MEC Design floor mats
• MEC Design 2010 Grill
• MEC Design 2010 Style LED mirror covers
• Lighting unit background finishing
• Full Matt Black Folie Wrap